- About the project
- Why track and trace?
- What is the EPC Network?
- Main project output
- Applications in other fields
- News and Events
- Technical documents
The Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) is an RTO (Research and Technology Organisation) active in the fields of materials, environment, and IT. It was created in January 2015 from the mutual desire of the public research centres Gabriel Lippmann and Henri Tudor, both key players in research and innovation in Luxembourg, to join forces and to focus their efforts on targeted research topics with the aim to facilitate companies’ access to public research and to enhance the international visibility of the Luxembourg research and so to so a fresh momentum to the research potential in the country.
LIST’s mission is to contribute to the development of Luxembourg economy and society by conducting interdisciplinary impact-driven research in targeted research areas.
LIST is working across the entire innovation chain:
- Fundamental and applied scientific research, knowledge and competences development,
- Experimental development, incubation and transfer of new technologies, competences, products, and services,
- Scientific policy support to the Luxembourg government, businesses and society in general,
- Doctoral and post-doctoral training, in partnership with universities.
LIST’s expertise on logistics enabled to be involved in the Weastflows (Interreg IV B) project aiming at promoting green corridor in NWE. Additionally, we are involved in the ABILITIC projects which aim at providing approach of core competencies around a specific region's jobs and more specifically concerning Logistics in order to promote the employment in transnational framework. Additionally we are currently coordinating the FITT project triggering ICT transfer technology through innovative models.
As Luxembourg partner, LIST plays an important role in
the project as contributors in various Actions:
- WP1: Through various data collection methodologies
(desk research, survey, interviews…) LIST will propose a glossary in order to
provide a common language to the project partners. LIST will also propose a
requirement booklet for the transnational collaborative plateform.
- WP2: Through various data collection methodologies
(desk research, survey, interviews…) LIST will provide the market needs and
- WP3: Moreover, along the help of the GS1 observer,
specialised in norms and standards for the demonstrator building, LIST will
bring expertise in norms and standards.
- WP4: Since, LIST has competencies similar to a
vocational training centre, we will elaborate training modules as well as a
dedicate toolkit enabling the use of the E-demonstrator to SMEs
First name: Pierre
Address: Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)
5, avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux
Phone: +352 42 59 91 2662
Fax: +352 275 885