- About the project
- Why track and trace?
- What is the EPC Network?
- Main project output
- Applications in other fields
- News and Events
- Technical documents
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 13:30
On October 14th, 2014, the partners of Ecologistics project are organizing a conference about traceability in Brussels.
The conference will be held in the same venue as The European Forum of Logistics Clusters (Brussels44Center).
This conference will be an opportunity for you to discover the added value of IT tools and GS1 standards for implementing traceability in logistics. Registration is free, but mandatory.
- 13:30: registration and welcome drink.
- 14:00 -14:40: general presentation of Ecologistics and agenda of the day (Bertrand Tiberghien - Umons, Belgium)
- 14:40 -14:50: presentation of GS1 standards (Nicolas Pauvre - GS1, France)
- 14:50 -15:50: testimonies of several European companies about the implementation of traceability using GS1 standards in their supply chain.
- Feedback on EPCIS standards and utilization of pallets (Mr. Philippe Rouzin, Logistics’ site manager, Astre Commercial / Palet System, Mr. Ad Kuijken, Astre Benelux CEO, KLG CEO / Mr. Yann Le Roch, Doctorant Mines Paris Tech)
- Case study Delhaize DC Fresh- traceability based on RFID/EPC (Mr. Samuel Scheunis, Manager Identification, labelling and marking, Etilux)
- Fish traceability based on RFID/EPCIS (Mr. Patrick Catthoor, Chief Operating Officier, Aucxis RFID Solutions)
- 15:50 - 16:10: coffee break
- 16:10- 16:40: presentation of the demonstrator developed by the partners of the project (Jean-François Piche - Umons, Belgium, Mathilde Musin - Ee-campus, Belgium, Behzad Herzarkhani - Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands, Thomas Korne - IPL, Germany , Baudry Desaintghislain - Forem, Belgium, Joffrey Zamba - Euralogistic, France). This demonstrator will allow you to understand the added value of EPC Network in logistics.
- 16:40 - 17:00: Ecologistics, how to join us? (Yves de Blic - Multitel, Belgium)
- 17:00 -18:30: networking drink
Time: October 14th, 13:30-18:30
Place: Jacques Brel room, Brussels44Center, Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 44, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Ecologistics is an Interreg IVB North West Europe project, funded by the European Union (ERDF).
Looking forward to meeting you.
Registration is free, but mandatory